It’s time to come together and
Participate in the 3/26 Virtual National Day of Action and Healing.
Corporations and Philanthropy
What We're Asking For
Bystander Intervention Training
Eight innocent people were killed in Atlanta spa shootings on March 16, 2021. Six of them were Asian American women.
WHO WE ARE
- 23 million people across the United States and territories.
- Fastest growing demographic group in the country with communities in the East Asian, South Asian, Southeast Asian, Native Hawaiian and Pacific Islander community.
WHAT WE ARE SAYING
- STOP ASIAN HATE. This must stop.
- This is not new. While COVID-19 has brought a wave of violence towards our communities, anti-Asian racism is deeply rooted in American history.
- We are not a single-issue constituency. Equity for our community means being visible in other debates like immigration, health, education, housing.
- We are not a monolith. True racial equity for our community means supporting all of our diverse communities, especially Southeast Asian, Native Hawaiian and Pacific Islanders.
Asian Americans Leaders Table
a network of local and national Asian American organizations that convened in the wake of the pandemic a year ago, to address the rise in anti-Asian violence, currently focused on supporting Atlanta-based organizations.
Act To Change
Asian American Journalists Association
AAJA has released a pronunciation guide for victims in the Atlanta spa shootings with Chinese-language and Korean-language names.
National Asian Pacific American Women's Forum
NAPAWF has created message guidance to ensure that the community does not invisiblize women, who have reported 2.3 more times hate and violence since the start of the pandemic than men because of existing stereotypes about Asian American women that predate the pandemic.
National Asian Pacific American Bar Association
NAPABA has established pro bono legal resources to ensure that local communities have legal resources to address the most egregious hate-fueled attacks against our community.
National Asian/Pacific Islander American Chamber of Commerce & Entrepreneurship (National ACE)
A nonprofit organization that advocates against anti-Asian discrimination and bias for the AAPI small business community while providing resources and services to help keep AAPI small businesses running safely.
Designed by DAWN Design Studios