Our Voices Only Count If We Speak Up. Count Us In.
The 2020 Census is critical for more than 22 million Asian Americans and Pacific Islanders (AAPIs). We all need to participate in the Census if we want good jobs, education, and healthcare for our communities. The Census determines where funding goes for more than $800 billion dollars on hospitals, roads, and public transportation, as well as our representation in Congress. As the fastest-growing population, AAPIs must ensure our communities are accurately counted in the Census next year.
If our communities DON’T get counted, we WON’T get the resources we need.
Only about half of the AAPI population said they were likely to fill out the Census--and 38 percent of AAPIs said they were not familiar with the Census. We need your help to get your aunties, uncles, parents, grandparents, and friends counted!
- Asian American Advancing Justice | AAJC
- Asian Pacific American Labor Alliance (APALA)
- Asian Pacific Islander American Health Forum
- Japanese American Citizen's League (JACL)
- National Federation of Filipino American Associations (NaFFAA)
- National Queer Asian Pacific Islander Alliance
- OCA - Asian Pacific American Advocates