NCAPA and NCAPA member organization testimonies to the Democratic National Committee (DNC) and Republican National Committee (RNC)
The National Council of Asian Pacific Americans (NCAPA) and the National Asian Pacific American Women's Forum (NAPAWF) testified before the DNC Platform Committee, and a number of NCAPA groups submitted testimony to both the DNC and RNC. These testimonies are considered during the parties' process as they draft their platforms. As 501(c)(3) non-profit organizations, we do not support or oppose political candidates, and we are working with both political parties to educate them about issues of importance to the Asian American and Pacific Islander community.
National Asian Pacific American Women's Forum (NAPAWF):
Watch the video of testimony to the DNC Platform Committee.
Download the testimonies from the following organizations to both the DNC and RNC:
- Asian & Pacific Islander American Health Forum (APIAHF)
- Asian & Pacific Islander American Vote (APIAVote)
- Asian Americans Advancing Justice | AAJC submitted video testimony to the DNC. Read their written testimony to the DNC and the RNC.
- Asian Pacific American Labor Alliance, AFL-CIO (APALA) and Institute for Asian Pacific American Leadership & Advancement: Read their DNC Testimony | Read their RNC Testimony
- Association of Asian Pacific Community Health Organizations (AAPCHO)
- National Asian American Pacific Islander Mental Health Association (NAAPIMHA)
- National Coalition for Asian Pacific American Community Development (National CAPACD): Read their DNC Testimony | Read their RNC Testimony
- South Asian Americans Leading Together (SAALT)
Do you like this post?